This event is at its full capacity. Thank you for your interest in registering for HKIAC's status as a permanent arbitral institution in Russia: implications and plans.
On 25 April 2019, the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) became the first foreign arbitral institution to be granted permission to function as a permanent arbitral institution under Russia's Federal Laws on Arbitration. This has important implications for the arbitration of Russia-related disputes. Join Sarah Grimmer, Secretary-General of the HKIAC, as she discusses the implications of this development for arbitration users and the HKIAC's plans.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Legal Sector - practitioners, judges, in-house counsel
- Business Sector - representatives of companies and members of business groups
- Government Sector - diplomats, government officials, policymakers
- English (Simultaneous interpretation into Russian available)
- Free of charge
- Register early as seats are limited
- 17:00 - 17:20 Registration
- 17:20 - 18:00 Opening remarks
- 18:00 - 18:30 Panel discussion
- 18:30 - 18:50 Q & A
- 18:50 - 19:45 Networking cocktail