Women in Arbitration (WIA) is pleased to co-organise a webinar with Young Arbitral Women Practitioners on "East meets West: Building an Asia-Facing Arbitration Career ", on Thursday 14 July at 8pm-9pm HKT.
Interested to develop a career in international arbitration in Asia? Join our webinar and hear from panelists who will share their insights and experiences on growing your career in this region.
The webinar will be conducted in Mandarin.
● Personal journey on kickstarting a career in international arbitration
● Flavour into recent matters and issues
● First hand advice for young practitioners paving a way and developing a career in international arbitration in Asia
Young practitioners and lovers and learners of Mandarin are especially welcomed to join.
● Elizabeth Chan, Senior Registered Foreign Lawyer, Allen & Overy, Hong Kong
● Yulong Lai, Partner, Shihui Partners, Shenzhen
● XiaoJun Wang, Counsel, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre, Hong Kong
● Geffery Wu, Senior Lawyer, V&T Law Firm, Beijing