This event is at its full capacity. Thank you for your interest in registering for Tribunal Secretary Training Programme.
The Tribunal Secretary Training Programme (Asia edition) featuring practical training on the role of tribunal secretaries is scheduled to take place from 23 to 25 June 2021 in a hybrid format.
The programme is taught by an experienced Faculty and overseen by a Senior Advisory Board which includes international arbitration specialists from around the world.
1. The programme will be conducted in English and in a hybrid format.
2. Participants can choose to attend in-person (at HKIAC) or virtually.
3. Places are limited. Please register your interest by clicking the "Register" button and uploading your CV.
4. A non-refundable registration fee will be due upon successful enrollment.
5. The programme includes a written assessment component.
6. Exam results will be released via email.
7. Participants who have successfully completed the assessment will receive a Certificate of Completion and will be listed on HKIAC's website.
Remarks: Programme materials will be made available in soft copy upon successful enrollment.
Early Bird Price (on or before 21 May 2021) HKD 3,500
Standard Price (after 21 May 2021) HKD 5,000
For more information, please click here.